We now offer our most sleek, light weight and economical backshell yet. The 101 series, although simple, it meets all the essential requirements of a high performance Isodyne backshell.
The ISO 101 ( REV. D ) Series EMI/RFI MIL-spec circular connector backshell is light weight, economical, and saves space by eliminating the rotating coupling nut. The slot and boot groove are optional providing faster lead times and lower cost. Some connector interfaces include, but are not limited to: MIL-C-5015, MIL-C-26482, D38999 Series I, II, III, IV.
- Smaller package to save space.
- Less material to save weight.
- Optional slot and boot groove to accommodate terminations without individual shields and/or environmental requirements.
- Lower cost but with the same Isodyne electrical performance.
- Great option for over moulding.
- Compatible with any circular Mil-Spec and commercial connectors.
- The spring band may be removed and reused hundreds of times, thus allowing a high degree of repairability.
- No tools required for assembly or removal of spring band.
- Superior EMI protection.
- Boot groove & termination slot available in part number configuration.
- Small, simple design allows for faster lead times.
For Quotes or Questions Call: (316) 682-5634
|Connector Designator||Connector Specification|
|CONNECTOR DESIGNATOR A||MIL-C-5015 (MS3400)
MIL-C-83723 (I, III)
|CONNECTOR DESIGNATOR F||MIL-C-38999 (I & II)
NFC 93422 (HE 309, HE 308)
|CONNECTOR DESIGNATOR H||MIL-C-38999 (III & IV)|