Isodyne’s new Variable Angle System reduces inventory count by offering six cable angle entries in one back shell. Designed to meet rough environmental conditions while providing excellent EMI performance during shock and vibration. A single captive set screw locks it in place at six positions at fifteen degree intervals. Utilizing Isodynes patented Tool Less Braid Termination system the new VAS EMI Back Shell is designed for ease of use during and after installation.
- Adjustable angular functions with 6 set locking positions at 15 degree increments from straight to 90 degrees.
- Standard Isodyne tool-less brain termination system.
- EMI integrity and environmental are maintained.
- Single Set screw locks positions.
- Reduced back shell part numbers in inventory.
- Available with Integrated Strain Relief modification.
March 11, 2014 1:24 pm