RJ45 Series Circular Backshells
RJ45 Backshell for EMI Integrity & Mechanical Protection
Isodyne’s RJ45 backshell provides EMI shielding and protection for COTS RJ45 connectors both shielded and non-shielded. Set screws on each side of the backshell are used to hold the connector in place and provide a grounding path to the connector shield.
- Compliments all RJ45 (8P8C) connections (shielded & unshielded)
- Smaller footprint than traditional D38999 RJ45 connecctor
- Top, side, & end cable entries available
- Backshell protects release tab from accidental breakage
- Spring can be removed and replaced hundreds of times with no degradation of holding forces
- No tools required to attach over braid to the backshell
No products were found matching your selection.